Sunday, April 19, 2020

Week of April 20th

Week Three
Please leave your 6th grade memories in the drop box below.  You have to open the link and then add your memories!!

https://www.dropbox.com/request/FNaELkO5P73WR0PdmUDb


Please make sure you check Weeks One and Two's assignments.  I have returned most of them, some were late.  There is no grade, so the 1/1 is just the record of you completing Week One's assignment.  Week Two "grade" will be 2/2 as long as you completed it.  

Please don't forget about Study Island.  Continue to work on the three topics from the third marking period.  I did add two sections on Unit Rate.  We have done a lot of these on the bell ringers.  Look over some of the bell ringers to refresh your memory or look them up in your book.

1 comment:

Richard William said...

I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com